Event Phase

There’s a 25% chance that a random event occurs during an Event Phase. This chance increases to 75% if there was no Kingdom Event in the pervious turn. Once an event is determined to occur, roll 1d4 on the Kingdom Events List in Table 2-3 to determine which type of event occurs during this phase. Roll on the corresponding event list (Bad, Good, Adventurer or Leadership) to determine the specific event and then follow the rules for the event to determine how the event impacts the characters’ kingdom or cities. (See Kingdom Events for the full list of Kingdom Event and rules.)

Event Phase

Flash's Kingmaker NinjaFlashX